Numerical test preparation
Our numerical reasoning test preparation products:
Why should you prepare for the numerical reasoning test?
This is the part of the psychometric test in which you can gain the biggest improvement within a short space of time. Our experience, and research, has shown that numerical reasoning skills can be quickly and significantly improved with the right training. In addition, the principles behind numerical reasoning questions do not change from year to year making it possible for quality practice tests and courses to be produced. So by learning the correct strategies and techniques and practising numerical reasoning questions, you will be able to improve your numerical reasoning skills and your test score.
Additionally your results from the numerical reasoning test are always compared against those of others. This means that even if you have a good background in maths and you are good at solving numerical reasoning questions, it is likely that other people applying for the same role will also have good numerical reasoning skills. To give yourself the edge you need to get the job you need to practise taking many numerical reasoning test questions appropriate to the role you applied for, and master test-taking strategies.
Why our numerical reasoning test preparation is unique
IPC UK’s numerical reasoning test preparation solutions were developed by organisational psychologists with years of experience working with employers on the development and administration of psychometric tests. Our numerical reasoning practice tests and course are based on popular numerical reasoning tests used by the major companies.
We are the only ones offering a wide range of numerical reasoning test preparation solutions aimed at suiting your needs. You can take our short online numerical reasoning course, practise numerical test questions online, receive advice from one of our psychologists on how to improve your numerical reasoning skills, and participate in a psychometric test workshop. All solutions are designed to be short and concise but still deliver all you need to succeed in your actual numerical reasoning test.
Our unique easy to follow online test course allows you to spend longer on areas you find to more difficult. It offers you the option to keep repeating lessons until you master them. You can take the numerical course and test from the convenience of your home or from anywhere with a broadband Internet connection.
- receive unlimited access to a large number of numerical reasoning tests designed to match the level of difficulty and numerical reasoning skills required in the job you applied for
- all test questions are based on real tests used by the major companies
- get personalised and detailed reports with your test results and feedback on your relevant strengths and areas to develop
- get answers to all test questions with detailed explanations for the correct responses
- reports include a detailed explanation of what employers will learn from your specific test result about your work suitability.
In as little as 2 to 3 hours you can complete the IPC UK’s online numerical reasoning course. It will take you step by step through all the necessary knowledge and skills you need to complete the numerical reasoning test with flying colours.
This course includes:
- easy-to-read explanations about the types of numerical reasoning questions and how to answer them
- example test questions and detailed explanations of the answers. Practising these sample questions will prepare you for the types of questions you'll get when taking the actual test
- effective strategies on how to quickly identify important data in numerical reasoning test questions
- practical test-taking strategies and techniques on how to crack the numerical reasoning test.
Click for course preview
Work closely with our psychologist to learn about your work suitability and identify areas where there is an opportunity to develop more strength, relevant to the job you applied for.
Read more about personal coaching
Psychometric test workshops
Our psychometric test workshops are run by experienced organisational psychologists. With the option of either a one- or half-day workshop you are guaranteed to receive personalised and comprehensive psychometric test preparation.
Read more about psychometric test workshops